UPI Deeplinking Issues with HDFC Bank App

Home Forums UPI API UPI Deeplinking Issues with HDFC Bank App

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anuj 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Sagar Vora
    Participant

I am trying to use deeplinking for UPI and when i open HDFC Bank App. The transaction is not successful and I get a message Sorry!

This is the deeplinking url i am using :

upi://pay?pa=<vpa>&pn=<PayeeName>&tid=254623788&tr=254623788&tn=Payment&am=1500.0&mam=1500.0&cu=INR

rselva
    Participant

Assuming no server failures,the reason MAY be minimum amount payable and payable amounts are same. could you try with the minimum amount (mam) below 1500. Note: You can do away with mam as it’s an option parameter

Sagar Vora
    Participant

I have tried that and even tried removing that parameter, but still same message “Sorry!”

rselva
    Participant

Are you using your own VPA? If yes, it could be the reason for failure.

Sagar Vora
    Participant

No, I’m using different VPA

rselva
    Participant

Can you try this on PhonePe? It has all intents. If your deep link works on PhonePe, then there is intent problem in HDFC app. If not, there may be some other problem to be explored.

Sagar Vora
    Participant

In PhonePe, the transaction was successful but no callback to my app. It remained on PhonePe app only after transaction.

rselva
    Participant

Do you mind posting your startActivityForResult code alone?

Amol Potnis
    Participant

Hi Sagar,
    Is your problem resolved now?
    I am also trying to intgerate UPI based payment in my mobile app using deep linking. It is working correctly with Axis-PAy app. But not working with HDFC mobile banking app. I would love to know if you could successfully deal with it.

anuj
    Participant

i also tried deep linking withPhonePe app.
    it’s working except BHIM app

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.